[ACT] Global Giving UPDATE: with just 5 days remaining, more than half-way!

Megan Odett megan at actrees.org
Wed Dec 16 16:51:18 EST 2009

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your support in the final days of our campaign to raise
$4,000 from 50 different donors through Global Giving's American Open
Challenge. I've been humbled by the generosity our members have shown
and by the many supportive e-mails we've received from our friends.

With just five days left in the campaign, we are pulling out all the
stops to make sure that we meet this challenge, and our efforts are
paying off. We have raised over $2,000 from 20 donors. These generous
people have contributed an average of over $100 each, but you don't
have to! You can give any amount of $10 or more, so visit www.globalgiving.org/projects/neighborwoods
and click "Give now" to support ACT.

Won't you help us meet this challenge?

Please consider making a gift today!

Many thanks,

Megan Odett

P.S. Don't forget to pass this e-mail along to your friends and family!
--
Megan Graff Odett
Development Associate

Tel. 301-277-0040
www.actrees.org
www.neighborwoodsmonth.org

Trees are essential for clean air, green streets and healthy
neighborhoods.