[kj] YEAR END POLL FOR `03

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:17:06 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3154598226_553799_MIME_Part

Alright. As threatened, herewith THE GATHERING YEAR-END POLL FOR 2003. Most
of you know how this works, but being that there are a lot of newbies around
these days, simply Cut'n Paste the following questionaire part of this
message into a new message and answer the questions as they apply to you,
and then send them to the Gathering  (gathering@misera.net). This is not a
scientific nor deadly serious poll, so feel free to waive any questions that
you find too invasive, but by the same token -- don't be a big pussy, answer
the questions.  It's only 45 questions, and most of them are short, one or
two word answers, so keep thy whining to thyself.

1) Your Name:

2) Your Age:

3) Are you married and have you any children?

4) I live here:

5) I've been a member of the Gathering since:

6) What do you want for X-mas?

7) Your biggest extravagance of the year?

8) Your biggest hopes for 2004?

9) What was the last album you bought,why, and how is it?:

10) Not including the new Killing Joke album, what were your top five
favorite releases of the year?

11) What live bands have you seen recently. Did they rate?

12) Worst music you heard all year:

13) If I find out that the person I'm talking to is a big fan of ________, I
lose all interest in talking to them (note: your answer need not be
restricted to music)

14) Band(s) most in need of reforming/touring/releasing new material:

15) Band(s) most in need of hanging it up and calling it a day:

16) Albums most in need of re-mastering and re-release deluxe stylee:

17) Most overrated music of the year:

18) Most underrated music of the year:

19) Next to Killing Joke, my top five favorite bands/artists are:

20) Express your views on Killing Joke's presence on the Internet

22) Regarding the Joke, despite all the rumormongering, I'd really like the
following to happen:

23) Did you get to see Killing Joke on this tour? If so, briefly explain
your reaction

24) What would you have rather seen on the album cover, other than the red
Krusty Clown?

25) Favorite track on the new album:

26) Least favorite track on the new album:

27) Were it up to you to have chosen the first single, it would have been:

28) Have you managed to see "the Year of the Devil" as yet? Your thoughts?

29) Outside of Andy Gill, who would you like to see produce the next Killing
Joke record?

30) Killing Joke track that best sums up the world today:

31) Have you bought anything from Malicious Damage yet? If not, WHAT THE
FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

32) Goods you'd like to see made available on Mike Coles estimable site?

33) Following the 2004 Elections, I'd like to see this man in the White
House:

34) Do you feel 'safer' now that Saddam Hussein has been apprehended?

35) Now that he's in custody, I would handle Saddam this way:

36) Where is Osama Bin Laden:

37) Have we seen the last of terrorism courtesy of Islamists on the
homefront (US/UK/EUR)?

38) Do you feel prepared for another such instance?

39) Do you think Iraq had anything to do with the events of September 11,
2001?

40) Where were you/what were you doing on that day?

41) Were you the next American president, your first act in office would be:

42) Tony Blair is a: _________.

43) They want replace Franklin Delano Roosevelt's face on the American Dime
with the face of Ronald Reagan. What is your reaction:

44) George W. Bush is an idiot: True or False. Explain your feeling why you
feel this way. Support your argument:

45) Under which American administration was the world/your own situation
better off: Bush's or Clinton's?

::::END::::

--MS_Mac_OE_3154598226_553799_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>[kj] YEAR END POLL FOR `03</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
<BR>
Alright. As threatened, herewith <B>THE GATHERING YEAR-END POLL FOR 2003</B=
, and then send them to the Gathering &nbsp;(gathering@misera.net). This is =
not a scientific nor deadly serious poll, so feel free to waive any question=
s that you find too invasive, but by the same token -- don't be a big pussy,=
 answer the questions. &nbsp;It's only 45 questions, and most of them are sh=
ort, one or two word answers, so keep thy whining to thyself.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
1) Your Name:<BR>
<BR>
2) Your Age:<BR>
<BR>
3) Are you married and have you any children? <BR>
<BR>
4) I live here:<BR>
<BR>
5) I've been a member of the Gathering since:<BR>
<BR>
6) What do you want for X-mas?<BR>
<BR>
7) Your biggest extravagance of the year?<BR>
<BR>
8) Your biggest hopes for 2004?<BR>
<BR>
9) What was the last album you bought,why, and how is it?:<BR>
<BR>
10) Not including the new Killing Joke album, what were your top five favor=
ite releases of the year?<BR>
<BR>
11) What live bands have you seen recently. Did they rate?<BR>
<BR>
12) Worst music you heard all year:<BR>
<BR>
13) If I find out that the person I'm talking to is a big fan of ________, =
I lose all interest in talking to them (note: your answer need not be restri=
cted to music)<BR>
<BR>
14) Band(s) most in need of reforming/touring/releasing new material:<BR>
<BR>
15) Band(s) most in need of hanging it up and calling it a day:<BR>
<BR>
16) Albums most in need of re-mastering and re-release deluxe stylee:<BR>
<BR>
17) Most overrated music of the year:<BR>
<BR>
18) Most underrated music of the year:<BR>
<BR>
19) Next to Killing Joke, my top five favorite bands/artists are:<BR>
<BR>
20) Express your views on Killing Joke's presence on the Internet<BR>
<BR>
22) Regarding the Joke, despite all the rumormongering, I'd really like the=
 following to happen:<BR>
<BR>
23) Did you get to see Killing Joke on this tour? If so, briefly explain yo=
ur reaction<BR>
<BR>
24) What would you have rather seen on the album cover, other than the red =
Krusty Clown?<BR>
<BR>
25) Favorite track on the new album:<BR>
<BR>
26) Least favorite track on the new album:<BR>
<BR>
27) Were it up to you to have chosen the first single, it would have been:<=

<BR>
28) Have you managed to see &quot;the Year of the Devil&quot; as yet? Your =
thoughts?<BR>
<BR>
29) Outside of Andy Gill, who would you like to see produce the next Killin=
g Joke record?<BR>
<BR>
30) Killing Joke track that best sums up the world today:<BR>
<BR>
31) Have you bought anything from Malicious Damage yet? If not, WHAT THE FU=
CK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?<BR>
<BR>
32) Goods you'd like to see made available on Mike Coles estimable site?<BR=

<BR>
33) Following the 2004 Elections, I'd like to see this man in the White Hou=
se:<BR>
<BR>
34) Do you feel 'safer' now that Saddam Hussein has been apprehended?<BR>
<BR>
35) Now that he's in custody, I would handle Saddam this way:<BR>
<BR>
36) Where is Osama Bin Laden:<BR>
<BR>
37) Have we seen the last of terrorism courtesy of Islamists on the homefro=
nt (US/UK/EUR)?<BR>
<BR>
38) Do you feel prepared for another such instance?<BR>
<BR>
39) Do you think Iraq had anything to do with the events of September 11, 2=
001?<BR>
<BR>
40) Where were you/what were you doing on that day?<BR>
<BR>
41) Were you the next American president, your first act in office would be=
:<BR>
<BR>
42) Tony Blair is a: _________.<BR>
<BR>
43) They want replace Franklin Delano Roosevelt's face on the American Dime=
 with the face of Ronald Reagan. What is your reaction:<BR>
<BR>
44) George W. Bush is an idiot: True or False. Explain your feeling why you=
 feel this way. Support your argument:<BR>
<BR>
45) Under which American administration was the world/your own situation be=
tter off: Bush's or Clinton's?<BR>
<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3154598226_553799_MIME_Part--