[kj] full streams - my thoughts

Mark Kolmar gathering@misera.net
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 11:36:59 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

You have an extremely low tolerance for sweetness and sentimentality, my
friends.  I suggest you start with low doses of "You'll Never Get to Me",
after which you can move to "My Love of This Land" and so on.  Eventually
you will be able to listen to The Field Mice without choking on your own
tongue.

(I actually like some Field Mice, but it's about the most sickly-sweet
stuff you ever heard.  Just a pinch now and then.)

--Mark