[kj] a piece of shit hits the fan

sade1 gathering@misera.net
Sat, 31 May 2003 15:40:57 -0700 (PDT)

The Ks&qs remix, the Holy of holies mp3, switching everyone over to Yahoo...
what a Trifecta,  the last laugh is definitely yours, you bad ass (tho until we see a picture of
your lower self, we wont know for sure).  shouldnt you be in a room with a whole gaggle of savants
working on foreign intelligence matters or coming up w/forgeries so we can bomb off Eye-ran.  I
read on the internet that I-ran 'sheltered' a few alQaeda in their NE areas, so..your mission,
should you choose to accept it, is ... . . . ... ... . . . ... ... . . . ...

Saul