[kj] KJinNYC

mike coles gathering@misera.net
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 08:34:35 +0100

--============_-1145487215==_ma============

Alex said:
So is everything still going as according to plan
They certainly are at malicious towers.
What's the weather like in NY?
Also, apart from the obvious (a cab) what other ways are there to get
into town from JFK?

Dub said:
Is this the Killing Joke list or the fucking travel show list?
It's both mate because I'm travelling to New York on Tuesday to see
Killing Joke.
And my mate Alex.
And while I'm at it (but totally unrelated to travel or Killing Joke)
Rob's Arse's Headcount album is worth an hour of anyone's lugholes.
cheers,
colesy

--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
to plan</font></div>
get into town from JFK?</div>
fucking travel show list?</font></div>
see Killing Joke.</div>
Joke) Rob's Arse's Headcount album is worth an hour of anyone's
lugholes.</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
... and you can find more Killing Joke at
http://www.studio-c.co.uk</div>