[kj] Anyone from NYC metro area going to Philly?

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:46:16 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3149858776_44225_MIME_Part

I'd love to, but I'm back on the short leash now.

Alex in NYC

----------
From: "Robin Noelle McFayden" <robin@fragrancesupplies.com>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Subject: [kj] Anyone from NYC metro area going to Philly?
Date: Fri, Oct 24, 2003, 11:41 AM

Just curious if anyone from NYC or Jersey is headed to Philly on Sunday.

Robin  :-)

--MS_Mac_OE_3149858776_44225_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] Anyone from NYC metro area going to Philly?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
I'd love to, but I'm back on the short leash now.<BR>
<BR>
Alex in NYC<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
----------<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2">Just curious if anyone from NYC or Jersey is headed to Phill=
y on Sunday. <BR>
</FONT>&nbsp;<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2">Robin &nbsp;:-) <BR>
</FONT>&nbsp;<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3149858776_44225_MIME_Part--