[kj] Back from Philadelphia :-(

Robin Noelle McFayden gathering@misera.net
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 02:27:44 -0500

Well, I just got home and am feeling truly bummed. I left in such a rush
from North Jersey....worrying the entire way to Philadelphia that we were
gonna' be late. We drove like maniacs to get there on time......skipped out
on visiting with an old friend in North East Philly, but feeling truly
psyched about the show - only to arrive and see that the TLA was rather
empty. The band that opened was, well......the band that opened (replacing
Amen, who I assume canceled) - let's just say I won't be rushing out to buy
their upcoming CD...."soon to be released" as plugged by the band several
times during their performance.
We waited for what seemed to be forever, feeling fueled as they taped the
set list on the stage in front of us. Shortly after that it was announced
that Jaz was extremely ill and they were canceling the show. I guess I'll
have to stash my "obsessed fan" homemade KJ jeans away until next time. I
hope he's feeling better soon and that it's nothing too serious. I'm off to
bed - nighty nite........

Robin  :-)