[kj] OT a most august Poll

fatpotanga fatpotanga at SexMagnet.com
Mon Aug 2 06:44:15 EDT 2004

You know the drill- copy & paste into a new message before sharing your
pearls of wisdom

Name
Jamie fatpotanga

2. Reached 30 yet?
Oh yes and have sped past it

3. Kids?
A daughter, 2 last Friday. Am just recovering from her birthday party
[shudders]
And another one in the oven

4. Location:
Nr Warrington NW UK

5. Fave KJ song:
I have lots

6. Fave KJ album:
revelations

7. Fave KJ member:
Probably geordie as I¹m a guitarist and jamming along with KJ taught me
loads.

8. Aspects of last album you would like to see featured in the next one:
I liked the production & the guts of it

9.  Aspects of last album you would like to be abandoned for the next one:
All of it ­ one of the things I love about KJ is no 2 albums sound the same.
They seem to have fallen into the Œmetal¹ rut, would like to hear something
a bit different.

10. Will this 25th anniversary gig ever happen?
I like to think it probably will - towards the end of the year

11. Should Fire Dances and HA! be re-released as a combined CD (like the
cassette)?
I¹d prefer them individually. Hopefully these remasters will come off.

12. Should Love Like Blood be re-issued as a single for its 20th
anniversary?
No. And definitely not as a remix thing.
That live version on the Jana single was awful.

13. Would it chart again?
Probably not.

14. Most under-rated KJ song:
You¹ll never get to me

15. Most over-rated:
Black Moon ­ I can¹t stand the drumming on it

16. 3 bands you would like to see on the same bill as KJ:
Dunno, SFA, Chameleons & BT???

17. Last album you bought:
C4B & Haven ­ All for a Reason, which apart from the title track (the only
one I¹d previously heard) is crap

18. Last film you saw:
I watched Three Kings last night on TV

19. Last book you read:
It was either Lee Child ­ Persuader (always an excellent read) or Harry
Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

20. Next album you're going to listen to:
BT ­ Emotional Technology which I¹m playing now

21. What contemporary bands do you rate:
The Foos (though one by one is disappointing), Goldfrapp, Ash, international
Observer, SFA, BT

22. Your all-time favourite bands:
Too many but KJ, Chameleons, are at the top o the heap

23. Your 8 "Desert Island Discs":
KJ: I can¹t even begin to narrow it down, can I take a 40Gb iPod?
Others Could include (well today anyway):
Glenn Cambell - Wicheta Lineman (I make no apologies, it¹s a great song)
Oscar Peterson Trio - Hymn for Freedom
Hendrix ­ Easy Rider
The Chameleons ­ View From a Hill
Church ­ Under the Milky Way
The Connells ­ 74-75
Dif Juz ­ No motion
David Sylvian ­ After the Bullfight (or is it before...?)

Protect your PC - Click here <http://g.msn.com/8HMAEN/2755??PS=47575>  for
McAfee.com VirusScan Online