[kj] questions/does not bode well

Djehuti111 djehuti111 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 12:20:30 EDT 2004

--- Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk>
wrote:

> > You're making me blush.
>
> and we all know a red face and ginger hair do not go
> well together :o)

 Oi you!
Actually, it really IS a terrible combination.

 F-Space put on a 2 day festival last weekend and
between building the stage, soundchecking, running
sound for the other bands etc. I got badly sunburned.
 93 million miles away and the Sun can still turn me
the color of a beet!

> >I'd do it in a heartbeat, it's simply that I
> haven't
> >been invited yet. ;)
>
> When's the Smartyr stuff coming out ?

 Dunno.
 Raven's in the states at the moment and we're hoping
to get together before I leave on tour.

 Hopefully we'll get the opportunity to lay down some
new tracks while he's here.

 A L P

=====