[kj] fatpotangas lovely crap poll

Bill Meissner BMeissner at encorehollywood.com
Wed Dec 1 23:31:51 EST 2004

1. Name: Bill Meissner

70. age: 31

32. shoe size: 10

8. any secret names/aliases: Billy Goat

95. I earn a living as: Film & TV Post Production

7. but secretly I'd like to be.... a Musician

8. what type of underwear are you wearing:  Black cotton boxers

11. what's your credit card number (mail me off list)   Don't have one

6.  Dear  Santa, I've been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have..
$$$$$$$ and a shopping spree at Ameoba records

3. I live in...  Hollywood, CA.

3. My highpoints of 2004 were: Getting a new job,apartment,and seeing
KILLING JOKE

9.  Aside  from  this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004was:
being homeless for a month and a half

16. I last washed my..  face

53. Next year I'm rather looking forward to: I'll know when that time
comes

9. I'm currently enjoying... DEATH IN JUNE "The Guilty Have No Pride" at
work

88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....  air drum the end drum
fills in RUSH's "Tom Sawyer" (I can do it perfectly)

42. In the event of my death I'd quite like to be...  Unaware of it

0. For my funeral I'd like...  "When you wish upon a star" sung by Gene
Simmons from his KISS solo album to be played

20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke: Being "into" KILLING JOKE has given'
me a sense of belonging at times of my life when I've been totally lost!

22. I quite like to drink... Pepsi and milk - together (quit drinking a
few years ago-a quart of cheap vodka a day was taking it's toll)

34. I think I have a talent for... finding rare and cool music at thrift
stores & spinning a basketball one 1 finger for minutes on end

46. I would like to achieve: a clean way of living

732. I'm a bit frightened of... hurting people

6. I can't stand...  People who push the elevator button over and over
and over again like it's going to come faster (this also includes street
cross walks)

59. I want to go to... Germany

18. I hate my... having to procrastinate on the things I need to do most

9. I cringe when I remember the time that... My sister found a home
video of me doing some nasty things and watched it - I found it in my
room with a note attached saying "I think you should keep this somewhere
that Mom & Dad won't find it"

88. When I'm drunk I... get in trouble

101. My favorite body part is..   my hands

666. If you could paint anything on any part of any politician,who and
what would you choose?   I don't know...

5. to relax I...  listen to music under headphones

26. Oh god, not another stupid question: What word starts with E and
only has one letter in it?

An Envelope