[kj] OT:Prodigy

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 3 15:14:31 EST 2004

I haven't cared about them since I wasted dollars on the ep for "Baby's
Got a Temper," but THE FAT OF THE LAND is still a great, stupid album
(ala ELECTRIC by the Cult and SHOUT AT THE DEVIL by Motley Crue). I saw
them on the FAT tour at the Hammerstein Ballroom and it was actually
pretty wild. The crowd were intensely into it, and it was LOUD. Silly,
empty, ultimately fluffy stuff, but a fun noise all the same.

Alex in NYC