[kj] the good the bad and the ugly

Brian wittz at starsandmoon.plus.com
Sat Dec 18 19:34:31 EST 2004

No more gigs this year for me so I was looking back...

The good: Now I'm prepared for a good slating for this but it was the Mission at Keighly in April. Rob Holliday (Sulphur, Curve Creatures) has really been like a breathe of fresh air to those old songs. I just went for old times sake but was blown away.

The bad: Wonderstuff, now if ever a band, and it pains me to say, had slipped into the mire of crap its these.

The ugly: Ned Atomic Dustbin last night. A participant of the mosh pit just in front of us came bounding out in rather a rush, barged into my missus and me and puked all over her on his way towards the back of the venue. Top gig though.

Brian.