[kj] facts and figures... (was MD)

Owen Leigh Joe King gathering@misera.net
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:05:19 +0000

as i've already pointed out i was only joking. so off you go back to
lurkdom! (i'm doing it again, aren't i?! i can help it, honest). actually i
know first hand mike's a good guy coz when he did the title page for the
'last laugh' site he very kindly said i could pay him whatever i wanted
which was well trusting as i could easily have claimed i could only afford
sick squid. mike will confirm i actually paid him £10,000.

OL' JK

ps i really want a new X-BOX, so if all those living near me could pool
together and buy me one that'd be fantastic. i also need a new pair of
shoes, come to think of it. and i wouldn't mind that ricky gervais 'animals'
dvd... and some stuff from mike's site...

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger