[kj] OT: Those crazy Brits....

Rob's Arse gathering@misera.net
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 06:53:08 -0800 (PST)

Pete

I think there's a slight difference between illegal immigration to feed your family and illegal immigration to spy or steal resources!

--- "peter.west410" <peter.west410@ntlworld.com> wrote:
All the Cavers are getting charged with is with Visa irregularities,I hope the American government charges the 10 000 000 Mexicans living illegally in USA likewise,whether they get stuck down a hole or not.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jester
  To: Gathering
  Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 3:26 PM
  Subject: [kj] OT: Those crazy Brits....

  --"Civil protection rescuers are at the scene, but the six Englishmen have refused all help as I imagine they don't trust in the abilities of the Mexican rescuers," Puebla Red Cross spokesman Jose Trinidad Luna Reyes said.--

  If that is in fact the reason, I hope they drown down there in their little hole. Fucking elitists.

  I have seen some dumb shit, but refusing help in this type of situation, with rising under ground water levels and shit, pretty much beats em all.

  http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americas/03/23/scientists.trapped.reut/index.html

  Cheers,
  Jester

  "Psychos do not burst into flames when sunlight hits them. I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

Free email at www.Z6.com ( and home of worldmap.com)