[kj] History lesson for Jonny Bongo

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Sun May 23 15:37:08 EDT 2004

Quote 1:

"Abbos is a derogatory and offensive name;It's on par with the terms
nigger,paki and welsh,so please don't use it again."

Quote 2:

"I'm afraid aborigines have done nothing to contribute to the progression of
the human race."

Well done, Mr Pete West, you have made me reply to one of your E-mails. I
can only admire your sense of irony. A couple of spelling mistakes would
have possible have made it a bit funner, but still, a worth effort all the
same!

Stephen "feeding the troll" Robinson

---