[kj] (no subject)

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Nov 29 13:48:53 EST 2004

Well as it's been a bit quiet and as we haven't had one of these for a while and as I've never done one and I have the painters in (should I rephrase that ?) painting it means I  can't do any work so I thought " what the hell"...

Poll haters, feel free to delete...

1. Name    Steve

70. age  39

32. shoe size 9

8. any secret names/aliases Punisher

95. I earn a living as  Accountant

7. but secretly I'd like to be.... married to Dita von Teese

8. what type of underwear are you wearing  Quiksilver boxers

11. what's your credit card number (mail me off list)

6. Dear Santa, I've been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have.. Dita von Teese

3. I live in... a state of shock

3. My highpoints of 2004 were    Seeing Nick Cave,Wolves 1 Manure 0

9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004 was  too much crap too mention but Dubya takes some beating

16. I last washed my... hair in 2002

53. Next year I'm rather looking forward to being 40 (not)

9. I'm currently enjoying... not being 40

88. When noones looking I sometimes like to.... dress up as Dita von Teese

42. in the event of my death I'd quite like to be... mistaken

0. for my funeral I'd like... to be a guest & listen to Requiem & the Liquidator

20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke: HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

22. I quite like to drink...copiously - Banks's

34. I think I have a talent for... I have no talents

46. I would like to achieve Mark G beat me to it!!

732. I'm a bit frightened of... belly buttons - its true!

6. I can't stand...up for fallin down

59. I want to go to...the toilet

18. I hate my...self & I want to die

9. I cringe when I remember the time that... no I cant tell you my wife might read it

88. when I'm drunk I... vomit

101. my favourite body part is.. my right shoulder it has a fine tattoo

666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who and what would you choose? I am a twat on Dubyas head in indelible ink

5. to relax I... do polls or is that pils

26. Oh god, not another stupid questionfor which I dont have an answer