[kj] Jaz Symphonic performance

P xps1 at quick.cz
Fri Sep 3 18:05:46 EDT 2004

   !!! NEW !!! 18. 9. Saturday 19.30  Rudolfinum

SYMPHONIC ARRANGEMENTS OF FAMOUS ROCK HITS

PINK FLOYD
Breathe
Brain Damage
Another Brick in the Wall Part II

LED ZEPPELIN
Going to California
All My Love
Stairway to Heaven
Friends
When the Levee Breaks

THE DOORS
Light My Fire
Riders on the Storm

Prague Radio Symphony Orchestra
Orchestral arrangement: Jaz Coleman
Conductor: Jaz Coleman

More info
Prices of tickets: 1090, 690, 550, 390, 190 CZK

30 CZK = about 1 Euro+ which means cheapest tickets for a bit more than 6
euro.

PAVEL in Praha