[kj] BTATS symbol - again

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 11 18:00:46 EDT 2005

Symbols are just meaningless symbols.I feel that they are used to mystify
uninteresting things.If its not written in a language then its meaningless.
   The only things that should be of interest is trying to decipher what
ancient symbols mean,before they had alphabets.
     Its like when people get random numbers tattooed on them.Everyone else
thinks "Why did he get the number 7 tattooed on him............I wonder what
it means"   well it means nothing.Just people trying to come across as
mysterious ,knowing and intelligent.
     Symbols are open to misinterpretation,Which makes them redundant in the
field of knowledge.
     If it isnt widely understood then it is useless
information.........except its good for advertising,gets peoples interested
in the product.

            PW