[kj] BTATS symbol - again

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 10:54:19 EDT 2005

> Why cant they just write "Men" or "woman"

There are problems there Peter.
Me n the missus were in a bar in Toronto & she went to the toilet.
She came back and said the gents must be out of order as loads of blokes
kept coming into the ladies. I went to the loo and found it in in good
working order, then as I came out realised she'd read the hand-written in
marker pen 'Mens' as 'Hens". When I told her she said she thought they'd
been looking at her funny.
We're a very special family...

As for Marcs Japanese tourist over here, here's how the English speaking can
expect to fair in japan:
http://www.engrish.com/