[kj] Hamburger Lady????

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 16 05:25:14 EDT 2005

Well Saddle(Sorry,Just cant resist)
   The two examples that you mention deal with harrowing everyday
occurrences.And they may even make people socially aware of the dangers,So
they do have their merits,But to write a song about a girl who resembles
hamburger meat is degenerate and not productive at all.
     I was in Cambodia recently and the amount of limbless beggars is
huge,They are destitute and live on the streets,And you get asked for money
every few minutes .and if you gave to everyone you would be skint yourself
after a few days.I walked past a legless man and he started coming after
me,So I walked a bit faster,And he speeded up as well.As I walked past more
beggars they saw me and wanted a handout as well,So they started hurriedly
shuffling behind me too!!!Of course I quickened up a bit and so did they
,There were about 20 beggars all with different amputations trying to catch
up with me,So I started lightly jogging..............But some of those
people on crutches can move,So I started running .I ended up running through
the market being chased by 20 amputees.

 We should realise how lucky we are and not dwell on the negative aspects of
humanity.
        PW