[kj] Nazi pontiffs...fuck off!

Dave Noonan noonan.hq at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 20 05:34:02 EDT 2005

I understand the situation with his joining the Hitler youth, but it does
make for fun 'Sun' style headlines!...I am far more concerned with his
conservative approach to life and the influence he come to bear over his
flock...these are dangerous times and I am not sure that he is the
pragmatist that the age requires, and, as religion seems to be encroaching
back into peoples lives through politics (note Blair and Bush) the tide of
nationalism/conservatism is rising and this has to be of concern for free
thinkers...

Dave
Leeds