[kj] suggs ect/ covers

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 02:09:59 EDT 2005

Speaking of music....

Was anyone ever into the album The Goddess by Mind
Over Four? I always meant to check it out back when it
came out (1990, 1991, something like that) back in my
Metal Maniacs collecting days. They were being touted
as sort of the next big band but ended up going
completely nowhere. Anyways, i recently came across a
used copy and picked it up. It's a really cool album.
Very much in the same vein as Nothingface by Voivod,
The Real Thing by Faith No More, Act III by Death
Angel; all that progressive thrash-tinged stuff that
was so prominent in the early 90s. That's all.

Oh, and don't forget, new episode of Family Guy on
Sunday!!!

Leigh