[kj] Jaz Interview

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 12:52:27 EDT 2005

Jester,

Great job on the Jaz interview! I am glad you put that up brother.

Though I have seen interviews with him and the Joke ("MTV get off the air"
does not count) this one was really interesting and gave a good insight to the
band and other things.;)

A very intriguing 30 mins if I might say so myself!;)

Cheers,

Lonely Boy

In a message dated 8/3/2005 2:07:24 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,