[kj] return of Peter West (gulp)?

The Resistance resistcorruption at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 16:51:05 EDT 2005

Whoever said that mass appeal was the definitive success for a band - after
all most people in my country read The Sun which off the record is published
to not exceed the reading age of 7. The only time we need to worry about
such people is just before a general election.

--
When you lose all cathartic impetus
and you have no more will to shout