[kj] Tickets:Plan of Action is required.

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 13 18:09:04 EDT 2005

Well then Juliet, you should nt have gone off sulking and unsubed then
should you, then you would have heard the information immediately...in this
life Juliet you ve got to be bullet-proof.
  Do have all the information you require Juliet or would you like some
more, you can ask me, because I know it all.;-)
    PW