[kj] burst harp

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 09:27:57 EDT 2005

I question whether it is really a 295.  I am not sure.  A few things.
Doesn't seem as thick (the body).  I think the neck joint is different on
295s.  I could be wrong.  But it looks more like a 175 Ii think that is the
one) that had this combination more commonly amongst it.
And if you look at this reissue
http://cgi.ebay.com/GIBSON-ES-295-1991-ALL-GOLD-REISSUE-P-90S_W0QQitemZ7343358529QQcategoryZ33040QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
It just does not seem the same.

Who knows