[kj] Barfly fight

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 23 20:55:33 EDT 2005

Do you mean the Raven stage incident?
A bloke jumped onstage right in front of Raven and
stood there. Raven gave him a heavy shove and knocked
him down. I know Peter disagrees but if you know
anything about Killing Joke, you know not to leap
about in front of Raven onstage unless you want to get
slapped. And if that bloke didn't know, then he does
now.

I didn't see any other fighting