[kj] T shirts etc

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Wed Aug 24 13:43:40 EDT 2005

>Do people like the lastest T shirt?
No.

>Anyone know how much they cost?
No.

>Did anyone buy the hoodie?
I bought the green one at Shepherds Bush. I like the colour (both for itself and also 'cos it's not black) and lack of zip!

>What else would people like to see in the way of Merch garments only. Not lighters, sickers etc).
I agree about subtlety, e.g. the 4-squares first album one that MD sell; however, the band presumably *would* like us to be advertising KJ, so I'm happy to wear something saying Killing Joke (I do most days anyway). In order of interest:
* t-shirts
* hoodies
* hats (beanies)
Black t-shirts are indeed kinda dull these days. I also agree that classic Joke designs would probably be popular. Basically, recent non-Colesy artwork has been pretty unremarkable. I think the greatest moments artwork-wise have been:

* first album / Requiem single
* Empire Song jester
* Fire Dances lettering
* Eighties single