[kj] Pix of gig again!

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 27 05:11:26 EDT 2005

Don t worry Elton, you are not the only one,when I was speaking to Jaz (no I
wont stop going on about it) after the show, I asked him to come and post on
"The Gathering" and he said that "I cant use computers,cant even switch one
on", "It's easy", I said " If I can use one, then anyone can" .He said "What
do you want to know, anyway?" and I said"Oh, nothing in particular".
    I also asked Geordie what he is listening to and he said "Interpol", I
also asked him if he'd ever sent anyone off whilst refereeing, and he said
he sent a seven year old off who fouled his son, until someone let him know
that he was nt allowed to send juveniles off.
    It was nice that we could all meet on Sunday and not let the arguments
that plague this board interrupt a good drinking session, yes everyone here
on this board had had disagreements with each other(I admit, some  more than
others) over the years, but we were all mature enough to not let theses
disagreements continue at a gig............
............................apart from Woody, I went and said hello to him
and all he said is"you are a cnut", thats his opinion and he is entitled to
it, I thought , "Great gig" I said, "You are a cnut" he said again stamped
his feet and walked off.
    I was only trying to be friendly and am indeed a victim of peoples
(Woody's)intolerance towards people with different opinions to there own
   PW
  (Victim and friend of the stars)