[kj] Big um 4 um... Kemosabe

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 30 17:13:04 EDT 2005

So you are equating me with a "lil doggy yapping away", I'm no expert in
psychology but I ve studied a bit., but heres my analysis
  You feel the need to portray me as a dog and portray yourself as my
owner.This leads me  to believe that you feel the need to dominate people
and belittle them and have control over them.
   And the usual reason for people needing to dominate and belittle others
is because they were dominated and belittled when the were children.
   Its my diagnosis that you were either  picked on or bullied at school by
older kids or your father was a violent person .
  I can read you like a book Jester
 P.W.