[kj] chat down?

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 31 12:19:56 EDT 2005

You can probably blame me for Aja. She was an ILM regular who fastened
onto the `Joke due to Grohl's fleeting participation. I may have been
the first to steer her in the direction of the message boards. I've
told her to join the Gathering, but she doesn't seem interested
(intimidated maybe?)

Alex in NYC