[kj] the catalyst

antoni at clara.net antoni at clara.net
Fri Feb 25 05:51:57 EST 2005

Before Andy M took control of this beast (back in 1998 ?) it was a US alternative DJ called Michael J Salo who was running the ship ... I think it has been stated before when the thing was started ... can anyone recall ? Anyway, it was good to see everyone there last night ... and more of the same tonight ... we have joy ...