[kj] Posters????

Alexi Hamilton alexih at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 11:12:20 EST 2005

     Man, I'm jealous.  I was planning on being in England for these shows
but work and other depressing reasons have kept me here.  Its looking more
and more like I'll be in Cali for Day one of the Coachella festival though.
Anyway, I keep hearing about these signed posters....any way that any
Gatherers with a new sharpie could send one my way?  I'm not quite sure but
I'll betcha one would put a big smile on Jester's situation too.  I'll, of
course, pay for mine and Jester's.
     I'm also expecting my e-mail will be filling up with great pics of the
festivities too.  I'm quite looking forward to that!  Well, you folks have a
lot of fun tonight!

~Alexi