[kj] getting shirty

mike coles mike at maliciousdamage.co.uk
Wed Jan 5 07:29:56 EST 2005

  If so I think you should still sell Tshirts with a slighly modified
name, like when big supermarkets do their own versions and make it
look almost the same. Off the top of my head -  Chilling Koke, fatal
farce...... I'm sure you could do better but you get the general
idea.....

juliet, belive me i've given it some serious thought
how about malicious joke at the top with wardance & cycling at the bottom?

but i'd rather be positive
now that malicious damage is back to being a label again let's look
forward to new t-shirts for headcount, shriekback the orb and many
others...

cheers,
mikey c
the man with glee

--
check out the shop at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
if you want to receive the monthly malicious gossip tell us at
gossip at maliciousdamage.co.uk