[kj] OT Firewater

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 09:13:35 EST 2005

This queston is probably geared more towards Alex inNYC but here goes.
Whatever became of the release "The Songs We Should Written" by Firewater?
I heard about prior to its release and last night I looked it up and it
seems that it has been out for almost a year now.  What is the deal on that?
  Did Jetset not push it at all?  I do not even see a mention of it on the
web site.  I heard a few tracks and it seems to be good.  And what is the
state of Firewater?  Together, down, depressed, elated, etc.

Thanks
Chris