[kj] kj] [OT] Jewish American Support for Dubya

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 17:26:28 EST 2005

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:52:39 +0000, xxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie> wrote:
> Mark......You re talking bollocks.;-)
>
>    I think you are referring to the Israeli settlers,These people make up a tiny minority of  Israels small population,Yes these are right -wing extremists,But they dont share their  views of the majority,Indeed, this week some of the settlers were dismissed from the army for not dismantling their own settlements and moving back into Israel proper.The Israeli government is, as we speak withdrawing from occupied territory's.
-----
Sharon went against the hard right, and a plans are in the works to
leave Gaza but not the West Bank.  So you may be correct as far as
that goes.  It is still the case that the interests of some far-right
Christian and Jewish Zionists overlap, and at best George Bush does
not discourage them.

--Mark