[kj] scissor sisters

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Thu Jan 20 06:35:19 EST 2005

Tin,
   I ve had a listen to said song,It reminds me of a cross between Blood-hound gang and The Bee-Gees,But after a few listens I can hear the KJ influence.I would say the techno bit resembles one of the mixes from the"Pandemonium" single.The mix with the "The prisoner sat in the cell it measured six by four" words in it.
   I thought the Scissor Sisters song was quite good,Then I realised they sing"Dirty Bastard"in there somewhere,So Got to like it even more.
   P.S.
  Tin,Put one of your bands songs up on the net,So we can all have a listen.