[kj] [ot] first punk gig...

mike coles mike at maliciousdamage.co.uk
Thu Jun 30 05:54:42 EDT 2005

not sure if it was x-ray spex at the roxy
me and my mate stood with our backs to the wall watching kids kick
the shit out of each other and cover the place in beer'n'gob

or hammersmith gorillas at the nashville
still got the single, a cover of the kinks' you really got me

first proper gig ever?
the who, the crazy world of arthur brown, the small faces, joe cocker
and the grease band, and the mindbenders at newcastle city hall, 18th
november 1968, two performances at 6.15 and 8.30
and i've still got the flyer

cheers,
old king kong coles

--
help support independent music and buy something from the shop at
http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk