[kj] "punk" gig.....

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 09:36:47 EDT 2005

ipat---that was during the "join hands tour" that r.smith had to take over,i
can c why u think that,as the scream tour finished,the join hands tour
started almost straight after--siouxsie wrote "drop dead"(flip-side 2 happy
house 7") n dedicated it to the guitarist n drummer--the originals,who
indeed walked out but that was during j.hds tour--they were at the rainbow
in april 97,i saw them--kenny morris,john mckay--i almost 4got,saw the cure
at a small town hall march 78,got chatting 2 them 2--this was way b4 they
were famouse,still have the tix btw.

mel ldn uk.