[kj] karma (OT)

johnny bongo scum at surf.co.nz
Thu Jun 30 20:08:28 EDT 2005

you dont need to believe in reincarnation for Karma to be real. anyways, i thought that Karma simply meant ACTION... and whereby any action you create, is bound to have consequence.
one author states that as we here live our lives, our 'soul voltage' (all things being energy) either goes up or down with the actions and deeds we commit. some say every single thought is taken into account...
then as the body drops away, our true self is once again made consciously aware(or not), and how we lived our life is summed up, and by the laws of Karma, the right consequence shall fall into place.
then our 'soul energy' finds the right size vehicle that it can power up, with potentials, gifts, and drawbacks handed out with exact precision. its all very simple really. LOL   =]

(i would even say that we come into this world knowing vast amounts, but the process of childhood fucks all that up)