[kj] Nouvelle Vague cover "Psyche". or pete the tit....

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Sun May 1 08:07:05 EDT 2005

Dear Circuit Bender,

Please don't presume to speak for me.

True, a lot of Peter's posts don't interest me. (The same goes for a lot of other stuff on the list.) I skim it, delete it, no problem.

I also find some of his posts entertaining. I can't remember seeing any evidence that he's racist or sexist; in fact, I think he's indicated quite the reverse, that he takes people as he finds them.

Over the years, several people have come out with stuff that's been racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, etc. The amount of negative feedback they get depends mostly on how popular they are on the list... which seems a bit like the school playground to me.

Jamie