[kj] OT - Bauhaus

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed Nov 2 16:18:10 EST 2005

yes, he has been married to a woman who i think is from turkey. she is
actually head of the turkey ballet if i recall. she is a dancer. peter has  a
teenage boy and i think a girl or two? he has lived there for years! his  wife is
in that "all night long" video. i do not know the wife's name?  ~LB

In a message dated 11/2/2005 1:11:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,