[kj] Peter West Goes Disc Shopping...

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 17:10:12 EST 2005

Yeah, the more effort spent tracking down some rare single always made it
the more sweet when you finally found the damn thing. Also, before all the
file-sharing, there was often the opportunity to finally hear some obscure
b-side... often-times a lost treasure (occasionally merely fools
gold!).   Ach, it's all too easy nowadays ;-)      All you need is the
cash... before you needed to WANT it.. BADLY!
Ebay is good for "window-collecting" though... you get to see lots of cool
stuff, but don't have to part with cash!
Was happy to see a Damned album I have two copies of go for over £1000
recently though... I can even do "window-selling" now... I imagine getting
a grand for mine, imagine what I could spend that money on... go through
and take record off shelf only to think "no, I can't part with it" and put
it back...

Dave in Auld Reekie