[kj] the league of ordinary armageddon

Sergt. Dregs crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 8 07:24:19 EST 2005

--- Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com> wrote:

---------------------------------
>Well, that's a shame Graeme. I don't see what's funny
about terrorism wherever it may be.

Laugh at your peril!
The complacent US citizen is complicit in raping most
of the rest of the world. They had it coming for
years.

>I wonder if you would laugh so much if the bombs had
gone off in London when we were all drinking together
before the Barfly?

No because it would be a much more irrelevant target.

>And if Texas sank into the Ocean, we wouldn't be
laughing would we. We'd be shitting our pants!

Speak for yourself

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Patriotism is a vile thing, a low trick designed for low mentality.