[kj] ot: Trolls

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 26 19:57:13 EST 2005

No-one on the list has been labelled a troll for having differing opinions. That's not what a troll is. This list has always been home to a number of radically different opinions and philosophies, and it's never been a problem. There's no need for people to try to 'understand and accept', because 99% of the list members have already understood and accepted this.

   Sadly, the other 1% prefers to sit and remind us all exactly why they're right and everyone else is wrong.

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
  I dont class anyone on here as a troll, it's easy to label someone who says
something you dont like as a troll, whilst they may just be giving an
opinion, rather than trying to cause mischief.
Take the recent Suicide bombing thread: There are many people in this
World who are in favour of such acts, I dont feel that labelling them as
trolls or trying to ban them is an answer. For what ever reason, some people
are in agreement with terror acts, that is something that we must understand
and accept.
I find everyone on this list to be quite responsible and reasonable, so
there is no need for regulations. The only thing that this list could do
without are the needles and pointless "You are a ................", followed
by a reply of "You are a .........".
I find it quite ironic that I am one of the few people who has not made
any of these pointless posts, yet I'm still labelled!!!!!!

P.W.

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com