[kj] 24 million people... 1 from those here!

Corporal Dregs crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 04:39:13 EDT 2005

--- Javier Garcia <jagargal at lycos.com> wrote:

> [...]

You mean he has a mind????

Lets not assume too much here...

if you only knew how
> many tribes make medicine with plants... you should
> know there are a lot of
> researchers taking examples of many healing plants
> to later make proffit with them via the big
> chemical-medicine companies... there are a very lot
> of them.
> Going further, in most Latinamerican countries
> there's a whole culture of healing with plants
> instead of going with a doctor. I'm not saying it's
> a better way to heal (sometimes it is though),
> but it works and works pretty fine. Here, in the
> heart of Mexico city we have 'The Sonora Market'
> which is a huge provider of plants and many other
> stuff, basically mystic/magical stuff. Some
> of it work, some don't (there are a lot of
> charlatans too), but still It is a living testimony
> that plants actually heal. Do you think the
> Lacandones (from the jungle in Chiapas, Mexico)
> actually go
> to the doctor??? most of them don't. Cases like this
> you can count thousands.
>
> It's amazing how close minded you are Peter,

The sad thing is it isn't amazing really.
There are a lot of deluded bigots out there!!!!

and
> it's amazing how you can go from right to very
> wrong... and still speak as if you knew -

Yes this arrogance will probably be his downfall.
Remember the Titanic?

and were
> right- about everything. I don't mean no
> offense, actually i enjoy quite often your
> discussions. This time not. Your disrespect to
> cultures you don't know it's just very disturbing to
> me.
> You must be aware that ignorant guys like you were
> the ones who came to this continent and destroyed
> many tribal symbols, edifications and even whole
> cultures to make this new world
> more 'civilizated' and modern... i guess they were
> the "intelligent ones".
> Those ancient cultures have a lot to teach us you
> arrogant man. There are still a ot of thing we don't
> know about them.
>
> Javier
> mexico city

Thanks for an illuminating and knowledgable post, full
of substance.

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall: