[kj] partisan webnonsense - Matt

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Apr 1 04:02:10 EST 2006

"True, the out of pocket expenses people have had is not on."

   Every individual is in charge of their own finances, how they choose to
spend their own money is down to them. Jester choose to spend his money
hosting KJs website, no one asked him, it was his own choice. With his
monetary outlay bought him the prestige of being the official Killing joke
webmaster and it stoked his ego and elevated him to "Colesy" status, shall
we say. Without his website he would have been just another fan.
    I do believe that he ran the website to further his own interests,
rather than further Killing jokes interests . The way he is messing about
with it now, seems to prove this. If it was just another fan site then he
would be within his rights to do what he pleases, but as its the Official
website he has no right to sabotage it . Why doesn't he just take the site
down if thats his desire , rather than put spiteful links in its place?
   A friend of mine gave me some advice when I was younger: Be respectful
to people when you are on the way up, because you will meet them again when
you are on  the way down.
   This is just a Killing Joke issue. On a personal issue I wish Jester all
the best . I dont wish misfortune on anyone and I wish him a speedy
recovery.