[kj] partisan webnonsense - Matt

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Apr 1 11:51:04 EST 2006

"Seriously, seriously pissed of with those guys"

  Maybe its you who places to much importance on the band. Killing Joke are
a band who are in the business of music. They are releasing an album on
Monday and start a new tour in a few weeks . What more are you asking for?
  Politicians change things, musicians make music. Maybe its you who expects
too much?