[kj] Re: In and Outs of a Band's

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 19:26:19 EDT 2006

Lonely,
   You are not a moderator on this site , so kindly stop acting like one.
You may have had the power to ban people on the other sites, and you are
quite within you rights to cry to Rob and try to get me banned on here, bit
unfortunately you have no right to tell other people how to behave .
   So do me a favor, if you don't have nothing to say , then  just shut the
fuck up and stop needlessly clogging people in boxes up  . If you have
something worthwhile to add, then add it , but stop slinging mindless abuse,
because you will only go crying to Rob again when you get your arse kicked.
SO HUSH.
  PS, Yes, we know. You will come to London and kick my ass  , because I
don't walk the walk and  whateverzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>From: LONESTYLE at aol.com
>To: gathering at misera.net
>Subject: Re: [kj] Re: In and Outs of a Band's
>Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 18:04:33 EDT