[kj] Perceptions so far.

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 06:07:34 EDT 2006

I tend to agree with Rob more than PR. I like this album a lot and don't
think there's a duff track on it. I played it back-to-back virtually all
weekend.
I've always benchmarked KJ output against Fire Dances, but this sets the new
standard going forward. I don't care if they never do Wardance live ever
again.